Car Heating and A/C System
When temperatures rise, there’s nothing more refreshing than getting into a cool, air-conditioned car. However, auto A/C and heating systems can wear over time with use, and your refreshingly cold air becomes…hot. Triangle Radiator & Auto Service can perform routine auto A/C maintenance and heating system repairs which will keep your car comfortable for you and your passengers. Triangle Radiator & Auto Service offers quality auto repair services in Chicago and the surrounding areas.
What the Car Heating & Auto A/C system does:
Auto heating and A/C systems function is to keep your car cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The auto A/C system additionally offers a double function of working your defrost in the winter. Heating systems are comprised of a heater core which acts like a little radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses which draw the heat from the engine to the core. Auto A/C systems operate similarly, by delivering coolant to the fan to blow cold air in the cabin.
“We are Chicago’s Leading Auto Repair & Service”
Why Auto A/C & Heating System Repair service is important:
Heating and A/C systems can wear out over time with use. Hoses can easily stop-up and leak if not serviced, leading to poor efficiency or a lack of cooling and heating completely. Correct routine maintenance can keep your automobile comfortable for you and your passengers.
The best ways to tell if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your A/C blows just a little cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells moist, musty, or like mildew
- Your cabin does not heat up in cold weather, or is just somewhat warmer than outdoors
- The defroster takes longer than normal to function, blows in filthy air, or doesn’t operate
- Your heater or A/C only operates when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the vehicle is still
- Your heating unit blows chilly air, or the air conditioning blows warm
- At the highest setting, your vents do not put out much air
What We Do When We Inspect Your System
An in-depth inspection of heating and a/c systems includes:
- Checking the interior and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- Screening the compressor belt
- Examining for cracks or additional damages.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Contrasting the air conditioning pressure to producer specifications
- Examining the air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks
- Check the interior vent air temperature
Triangle Radiator & Auto Service offers quality Chicago Auto Air Conditioning Repair and Heating System Service
Remember to schedule your heating or A/C check at Triangle Radiator & Auto Service before the peak of the season to make sure you have the most comfortable driving experience in Chicago and surrounding areas. Contact Triangle Radiator & Auto Service to set up your next auto A/C repair, auto heating service, or auto repair service. Triangle Radiator & Auto Service is proud to be your number one auto repair and service facility in Chicago and surrounding areas.